Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thimblescratch Fall 2009 Minicollection


What has Thimblescratch been doing in the Land of the Long White Cloud (New Zealand)?
A lot! I've got a studio space downtown, and have just had a photoshoot for the Fall 2009 minicollection.
These one of a kind creations are coming SOON to the Thimblescratch Shop. I will be picking a date for the GRAND REOPENING of Thimblescratch dot com. There will be a fancy, fresh new site design, a big fat sale, fashion and fun galore! All for you stylish and ecotastic individuals!


I've been sewing up a storm as you can see. The weather is super fine and the birds are singing.
Have a gander at some of the photos from the shoot:

























Have a great week, love and peace from Aetearoa!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That yellow jacket makes me smile EVERY time I see it! Can't wait for more!! (: