Thursday, September 20, 2007

THATSFIT!



The AOL fitness blog That's Fit http://www.thatsfit.com
featured a segment on handmade workout wear, and showcased a couple of my shirts. Bhuri and a 2 screen printers were also
featured. The author emailed me yesterday and told me she would be
featuring my items so I listed some of my March Minicollection 2007
which had not been on Etsy til now. Just thought I would share my
excitement, and feel free to check out my newly listed collection on Etsy, including some really fun jackets and pants.

Hopefully the exposure of handmade clothing on That's Fit! will bring some traffic to designers on Etsy~

2 comments:

Peggradyart said...

Very very exciting! Congratulations!

Bootlegger84 said...

hey, nice stuff..good job with the aol fit thing! check out my blog if ya feel like it ilovebootleg.blogspot.com (i also contacted you on etsy!) :)