Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm really going to start blogging, really.

Not that I know how exactly to do it, but I'll use my gumption.

Let's start with a link to Etsy Milk by DanielleDIY.
And the Scratch Fashion Blog, where you'll find other fashion designers who sell on Etsy.

I just realized it's almost September, but with the heat and humidity still in full force, it's hard to imagine making clothes for Fall. The thought of a jacket, while fashionable, just makes me sweat more.

I'm still in light and summery mode. It's hard not to be with the heat advisories reminding us all the global warming isn't going to be a cakewalk.


But that's okay because speaking of sweat, with all the handmade goodness I've been discovering on TalentDatabase, Indiepublic, and Trunkt, sweatshops may well die off!



[Projects]
So here is what I am working on today:


Men's peace hoodie.

No comments: